4min drive to the Enjoy Centre 15 min drive to West Edmonton Mall. This large, newly-renovated suite is minutes from the centre of St Albert, the perfect base for active families wanting to explore the area. With 2 queen bedrooms and a spacious, modern kitchen and lounge, the suite has all the amenities to make your stay pleasurable. Enjoy a beautiful 25-min walk along the Red Willow trails to the largest farmer's market in Western Canada. Experience St Albert With Us & Learn More Below
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Past Guests:
“It felt just like being in our own home. Efficient, very clean, and cupboards stocked with essentials especially appreciated. We're sure to return.” - Susan
"The suite was fantastic. Clean, well-stocked kitchen, comfy couch and warm beds."- Jason
"Absolutely top notch, the place was huge! Everything was modern, tastefully decorated, and classy. Sparkling clean! Soft high-quality linens and towels. The wifi was fast and there's a nice TV."- Pamela
This two bedroom, one bathroom suite was recently renovated and is the perfect home away from home for those exploring St Albert. Sunny, spacious, cool in the summer and cozy in the winter—you'll have the entire space to yourselves. With central heating, in-suite laundry, modern kitchen, shared backyard, and on-site parking, this space is set up for longer stays too.
The house is perfectly located, close to walking trails, parks and shopping centres.
Both bedrooms are equipped with comfortable queen beds complemented by high-quality, luxurious linen and pillows to ensure a good night’s sleep. Table lamps brighten each room and create a warm atmosphere.
The couch in the lounge is comfortable too and can be used as a bed so the suite sleeps a total of 5. There are extra pillows and blankets available for extra comfort.
The suite’s bathroom is sparkling clean, complete with shower, sink and toilet. We provide shampoo, soap, toilet paper and fresh, hotel-grade towels. There is also a hair dryer to use during your stay.
You’ll find there’s an in-suite washer, dryer, washing supplies as well as an iron and ironing board for all your laundry needs.
KITCHEN & LOUNGE:
The new kitchen is large and fully-equipped with an oven, stove, dishwasher, microwave and fridge for hassle-free meal preparation. The ample counter space invites you to make a feast of it. Cooking basics, dishes and silverware are all provided. Enjoy your use of the coffee maker and other appliances. The dining table sits in the open space next to the kitchen, making it easy to chat while preparing meals.
Next to the dining area is the spacious lounge with a relaxing L-shaped sofa and padded footrest. Right in front is a 43" flat screen TV, complete with cable and perfect for movie nights in. We’ve also included high-speed (150MB per second) WiFi.
If you need to work during your visit, please utilize the private office, which has a desk and an office chair.
Head to the shared backyard for some fresh air, a quiet spot where you can sit with your morning coffee or catch up with your leisure reading.
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In St. Albert! ☆★
You will have access to the entire basement floor suite and the shared backyard. Please make yourselves at home!
You will be able to check yourselves in with a keypad so there's no fiddling with keys. There’s parking on the premises as well as free street parking.
☀ Private basement suite near downtown St Albert
☀ Two lovely bedrooms, 1 bathroom
☀ Spacious kitchen and dining area
☀ Large living room, L-shaped sofa
☀ Shared backyard
☀ Washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
☀ Flat screen TV and unlimited free WiFi
☀ Central heating
☀ Free on-site parking
☀ Close to walking trails, parks and shopping centres
Interaction with Guests:
We might not meet in person, but I already feel a kinship with you. Airbnb has opened a door for me to meet many guests and hosts, leading me to embrace the "home sharing" mentality. If you are not enjoying anything, please let me know. I will do everything I can to fix the issue. Thank you!
In this renowned, mature neighbourhood in St. Albert, expect full maple trees creating canopies over streets. The Enjoy centre is a state of the art green house, including a natural & organic grocery store and cafe. Let your pets run at the off leash Grenadier Park, a 7-12 min walk from the house. Continue walking to the heart of St. Albert to experience the famous St. Albert Farmers Market and the Arden Theatre.
TOP THINGS 10 TO DO IN St. ALBERT:
1) St. Albert Farmer's Market: the largest outdoor Farmer's Market in Western Canada with over 250 vendors. Located at #5 St. Anne Street, parking is tough to find, so I suggest walking. (30 min walk, 6 min drive) - Saturdays 10am - 3pm.
2) St. Albert Botanical Park: beautiful natural sanctuary at 265 Sturgeon Road. Open everyday from sunrise to sunset - (11 min drive)
3) Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park: a bird sanctuary directly west of St. Albert. Walk along the John E. Poole walking paths for an informative & descriptive journey. 250 Diamond Ave, Spruce Grove - (12 min drive)
4) Arden Theatre: the Arden has presented excellence in artistic programming for over 30 years, offering music, theatre, and dance events. Google their schedule of upcoming events. Located in the heart of St. Albert in the Perron District - parking directly across the street - #5 St. Anne St., St. Albert (30 min walk, 6 min drive)
5) The Enjoy Centre: unique multi-use facility featuring a greenhouse, spa, café, restaurant, Whole Foods, deli, bakery, and more. Located at 101 Riel Drive (20 min walk, 3 min drive) - lots of parking around the building. Open Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am - 6pm.
6) Red Willow Park: water park, skateboarding area, trails, sights and sounds of the city. My overall favourite park in the City. 47 Riel Dr. (9 min drive).
7) St. Albert Grain Elevator Park: an open-air museum featuring two historic grain elevators and a reconstructed railway station. 4 Meadowview Dr, St. Albert (10 min drive).
8) Elk Island National Park: played an important part in the conservation of the American bison. People love going out here to see the wildlife and nature. Great for a date! 54401 Range Rd 203, Fort Saskatchewan - (38 min drive)
9) Musee Heritage Museum: the keeper of history, traditions and heritage of St Albert. 5 St. Anne Street - (30 min walk, 6 min drive)
10) Albert LaCombe Elementary School: if you have kids who enjoy playgrounds, this is your closest option. They have a great playground and park, including soccer fields, baseball diamonds, and walking trails to the heart of St. Albert. 50 Gainsborough Ave - (4 min walk, 1 min drive).
Best way to get around is by car/Turo/Uber. With the Anthony Henday ring road close by you can get anywhere in St. Albert/Edmonton within 30 minutes. However public transport is 1 1/2 blocks away.
Other Things to Note:
Smokers are welcome, but you'll need to use the backyard. If you have pets, please mention them in your message and I'll see if we can accommodate. We're generally pet friendly.
We're also flexible on check in/check out as long as you let us know in advance.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 4PM - 11PM